I'm playing along with Lauren on her fun questions!! Happy Friday!!!
1. My favorite thing about this week has been ...Well, yesterday I got to be with my husband all day. That pretty much made it for me :)
2. The weather this week has been ...Blue skies and HOTTTT...I would kill for Washington's 70 degrees in the evening! Haha, sweating, and I hate sweating but it sure is beautiful in this paradise of a place!
3. The last (interesting) item I received in the mail was...OH!!! I know this one!! It was a ceramic pineapple wind chime my mother made a while back and thought it wasn't perfect. She sent it to her Maui baby and I think she's totally off, it's pristine!
4. The last movie I saw was .... Eclipse! Um really loved it - I'm kinda hooked, reading the books first has totally gotten me into it.
5. If I could be doing anything I felt like today I would ...paint pottery by the ocean and sip tea from fine china, next to my mother - sitting in adirondack chairs...at the oregon coast, listening to Chopin and seagulls.
6. As a teenager I was...A butt head. I like now better :)
7. I wish I could trade lives for the day with...Anyone who lives in Ireland with a hot air balloon.

i'm with you on ireland!!! can't wait to go there one day!
ReplyDeleteOk, so when are we going?!? hah.
ReplyDelete