Sunday, July 25, 2010

Memories at Disneyland

rIdes...
My most favorite ride in the WHOLE world..
Winnie the Pooh!
SPLASH MOUNTAIN! Chris' fav tied with ...
Yes, ladies and gents...I got him to go on "It's a Small World!"
SPACE MOUNTAIN!!! CHris' other fav!
oh...my...gosh....SOO freaky!
The Columbia! THe Pirate Ship!
The TIKI ROOM! Chris says you have to get the juice...and then see the Tiki 
Room...So thats what we did..Notice he is by the God "Maui" :) 
haTs...
My Mr. Indiana...:)
cHaraCters....
PLUTO!!
T.I.double.Ga.er.
eeeeyore..
raNdom...
Walked 10 times to and from our hotel to Disney..Lots of exercise! 
Swiss Family Robinson Tree...Now Tarzan Tree. Still as fun as ever :)
Tom Sawyers Island! 
Evening down front St. SOOO much fun. You can't really see...
but I am holding a white rose that my Prince Charming slipped away to 
purchase for me! Such a gem..
Long ago my Bro Bub and his now Wifey Ava made
 me a keychain like this in Disneyland..It totally wore out and broke
..so I wanted to re-create it. I got extra beads just in case :)
Soo many wildflowers there...my fav.
On the Choochootrain! We HAD to give our tootsies a break!
FANTASMIC!!!
In Mickeys House :)
Chris took me to the Blue Bayou..the restaurant 
INSIDE Pirates of the Caribbean.

3 comments:

  1. Love it Kat! looks like you had so so much fun! What a great trip and great memories. Thanks for sharing. I will look at them over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, we just went to Disneyland a couple of months ago, but your pictures make me think we missed a huge amount of fun!?! I thought we did most everything...now I want to go back!! I love all your pictures!

    ReplyDelete