So I have been a busy bee working away at projects for my bestie Sarah Eschbach who is pregnant with Baby Calvin Jacob, and cousin Talia who is pregnant with baby number two! I am constantly on the lookout for cute baby gifts here in Maui. Chris suggests every now and then that I should keep this or that for our child one day. He is so sweet. So I listened to him.
I made this beanie for Sarah, but when I found out it was a girl I decided I would keep it...I kinda always wanted to from the start :) I can always make more.
Someone left this darling onsie at his work and did not return the next day for it so we decided to keep it for our chillin!! It is soo cute and normally 25+ dollars!!
One of my most favorite finds. I was at salvation army and found these vintage looking booties in pristine condition for such a small price. Cant wait to fill them with chunky baby feet!!
Only the very very beginning of our collection, It's so fun to think they will be used by our own child someday!
That beanie is adorable!! Now I wish it was a girl so she could wear it :) Haha!! You're little girl one day will look so so cute in it!!
ReplyDeleteHahaa, oh sarah - I have the pattern :) Who knows about next babeees. ?!? YAY! Hah, I know, right? I can't wait!
ReplyDelete