Monday, April 19, 2010

My Best Friend is having a....BOY!!!!


AHHH!!! I was so anxious to get the call from Sarah to hear what the gender of their precious lil one is!! IT'S A BOY!!! Oh precious lil Calvin Jacob Eschbach, the most perfect little baby. She sent me the images from the appointment, oh wow, I have never been so included in such a thing. I am just in awe of the technology of today. I saw his sweet button nose, his perfect forehead, his little toes and his pot belly! Ah and his little pee-pee that defined him, that gave him a name, a title. Handsome little Calvin Jacob. I am soo anxious to meet my lets call him nephew!? hah. I'm Aunty Kat! I love it. I am soo full of joy for them, for Sarah and Jake. They are going to be the best parents, so full of love and care. Hip Hip Hooooray for the miracle of BABIES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment