Friday, April 23, 2010

Ariels Treasures...

We went to the beach the other day and the water was super clear, and there were shells washed on shore. It's totally chance when this happens that you are at the right beach, at the right time, with your snorkel gear. Super lucky that day. As I was combing the shore, Chris decided to test the water and see what he could see. He said you could hear all the shells move as they were being tossed back and forth by the waves. He thought it sounded like a million little pieces of glass. He dove for some specific finds and then came out. I saw his treasures and HAD to go hunting for myself. I went in and it was soo peaceful and clear. Diving for the shell you wanted was a trick because the waves were still ripping. But once I stopped to listen, It was the most beautiful sound. I thought It sounded like the finest wind chime. I found a few pieces of Gold myself and thought it was time to head in after my hands were full. Ariel was kind to share her gadgets and gismos with us that day. :) Here are our favorites. 

Chris' Find! The Winner!


Mines the broken one, and Chris' are the others.
Almost like a Plumeria.
My find :)


This guys white and purple and TINY! So cute. 
Hah, I found the Broken ones, but they are still neat.


Love this one I found.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! You had fun taking pictures!
    Hey, Brett and I were out jogging in Whatcom Falls Park yesterday and we jogged past a couple going the opposite direction, only on bikes. I said, "That could have been Chris and Kat!" He thought the same thing. The guy totally had Chris's cool, longish, curly hair. And the girl had the sweetest smile and your same hair too. It's funny how often I see something that reminds me of you! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete