Monday, April 19, 2010

Flashback.

Two years ago today, I exchanged vows with the finest man. I remember like it was yesterday. Fast pace heart beats, sore jaws from smiling, sweaty pits. There were no doubts, no reservations, complete faith and trust that yes, we are meant to be. Walking down that isle, ah, you should have seen him like I could. His eyes were filled with happiness. His hands anxious for mine. His look soo tender and sweet. He wanted me, he choose me, and I him. We wanted the world to know that we belong to each-other now and forever more. What a blessing it has been to be the wife of Mr. Chris Evans.
These past years have been quite an adventure.

  • We have lived in 3 homes.
  • We have lived in 2 states.
  • We got a kitten. 
  • I have had 6 jobs and Chris 2.
  • We drove to six flags and back from WA.
  • We had 4 camping trips (3 with family and friends.)  
  • Owned 4 cars and sold 2. 
  • Spent several occasions with friends and family. 
  • I gained a BFF, Sarah Eschbach. 
  • I learned to surf. 
  • Chris overcame his fear of water. 
  • We zip lined. 
  • We went to 2 other Hawaiian Islands (Lanai and Oahu.)
  • We went on a sub and saw a shark.
  • Chris touched a turtle. 
  • Swam with all kinds of fish, turtles, eagle rays and heard the whales sing under water. 
  • Saw Dolphins. 
  • Went to a polo tourney. 
  • Chris went from associate to Manager in 7 months in a completely new line of work. 
We are learning to communicate, we found selfishness in not an option and loud tones accomplish nothing. We are continuing to be in awe of the Lords provisions. Learning and growing together daily. We are lovers and best friends. It hasn't always been easy but what an Awesome ride. To God be the Glory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment