Thursday, June 9, 2011
Happy Thursday!
Hello all! I am drinking my coffee while watching spongebob with my husband this fine morning. Today I am praying to get a call back from Bath and Body Works, and I have an interview at Anthropologie at 4pm. We were invited to go to the pre-show of all the photo entries located at the Del Mar Fair by a connection we made recently. VERY excited to do this, there are supposed to be many local photographers there! Tomorrow I am going to start from the beginning and job hunt in Mission Valley. In the meantime - I am dreaming of having these wonderful things (that are all sold out..) in my home one-day. I dream of living off the ocean, with a light nautical and beach like feel. I think I should start collecting now :) Have a great Thursday! (Vintage Ship Bookends, Port Hole Mirror and the Scrimshaw Whale Plate)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Thanks Dylana! I am a follower of yours now!
ReplyDelete