Sunday, June 5, 2011

Collection of Treasures: Random Bits of This and That

Precious Boxes from my Nanny.

 Nanny's Lipstick Holder/Mirror

 How cool, all wood, no metal. Smart design.


Not sure the age of this...seems oldish :)
 I have 24 of these plates, all different designs. I have (4) 8-10 Hummel framed prints with precious sayings on them. This is my favorite plate. I can't hang all of them up in my one bedroom apartment but I will hang up this one :)
 This is from the lady, once again that lived in our family home before us. SOOO cool. 

4 comments:

  1. Kat, I love all your little treasures and your stories behind them. It reminds me so much of my Isabelle, she saves EVERYTHING and everything has a story!

    Love, Chessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all beautiful! I love the plates! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks chessa! Haha, i just love everything passed down and old and meaningful.

    Thank you! (fashion capp) I LOVE the plates too....I have 23 more than that one! I am going to give one to each of my brothers, a few years ago I didn't think how they would have appreciated them so.

    ReplyDelete