My brother and I were talking the other day and he says "Katherine, do you have a pencil and paper?" I said "No". "Well go get them," he says....so I do..and he says "I'll give you four places to go, four dates that won't cost much money at all!" Ahh what a great brother! Number one was go to La Jolla Park. (He wanted us to snorkel, there are cool caves and such...but we aren't stepping in the ocean after Maui unless it's a scorching day.) Thats mainly it. Just go there...and you will see once you go there one day. It's just a great afternoon activity to walk all around the park, have a picnic or go out to eat, check out the stinky but oh so cute Harbor Seals shop at the little shops and just enjoy the ocean. So fun. We had a great time, just soaking in our new state. Just another adventure.
Monday, June 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment