AHH I am SOOO behind on my countdown!!! I will catch up I PROmise. Lately I have been busy with making my Recycled Greeting Cards and promoting them to local shops on the West Side. I have also been trying to get my enlarged prints matted in 8-10 to be sold in the local coffee shop that is currently selling my cards. Crossing my fingers! EEEK! I just had a great family sunset shoot the other day, LOVEd it. We all had such a blast!! Chris and I had a productive day today, kinda tiring. Lots of driving. It was good though, I made his favorite meal, Asian Chicken. YUM. Yesterday we watched "Tangled." A few days before that we had a date night at Cane and Taro (not worth the money) but we had fun! AND we both got glasses (have to have those doctor appts before insurance goes up!) I just had a glass of wine and we are sitting in our living room of no furniture and enjoying the evening. Tomorrow I am going to make a pitch to my FAVORite local shop in Lahaina called "Hale Zen" to see if they would like to carry my cards. I think I am going to try one other place called "Hawaiian Village Coffee." Then I would have them in 3 shops, two trying them out and one would place monthly orders! So exciting. We shipped our BIGGEST box costing the most. Only about 5 priority boxes to ship and then it's just our 5 suitcases to check in! ouch. hah. Crazy how much I see that needs to be done being un-employed. Although sometimes i just can't get going....but mostly i've been doing ok. If you are people who pray or "send positive vibrations"...my brothers...all three of them could use prayer. They are boys going through trials of different sorts right now. THanks :) Loves and hugs and hope you have a GLORious Thursday!!!

hahah Chris at Cane and Taro!
My new glasses! What do you think?
Asian Chicken
diced chicken mixed in 1tbs cornstarch, salt, pepper browned in 2tbs oil. then add 2tbs rice vinegar mix until evaporated, add 3tbs hoisen sauce and 1/4cup h2o, add cashews and serve with rice. (all on a skillet at med high the whole time. no more than 15min.)
oh my goodness.....look at what my life is looking like! this is not including Chris last two weeks of wk. YIKES!
cutest movie ever. yes i cried. I think I would paint the painting she did of the lanterns in my future child's nursery? What do you think....SO peaceful. You MUST watch this movie.
Happy Thursday!
Tangled is the cutest movie! I about died during the part with the lanterns, it was just so pretty!
ReplyDeletehttp://missrachel-marie.blogspot.com/
love love love :)
ReplyDelete