wooooHOOOOOooo :)
three years with my best friend!!
starting with breakfast at "The Plantation House"
ahhh what an amazing morning! Chris and I began with gifties and then headed to breakfast. The service was incredible, the coffee was delicious, the food AMMMAzing, the view breath-taking and the company precious. We were in no hurry nor were we rushed. They gave us a free dessert since it was our anniversary :) Chris and I just had a blessed time sitting there not always talking, just enjoying another year together, watching the happenings of the course and discussing moving what-nots. We then left to go the beach for the bulk of the day. Chris has this conviction of crashing pools/hot-tubs. I however do not....i always ask him if he wants to even though i know the answer. Today Chris asked me if he wants to crash our favorite hot-tub :) AHHH!!! YAY! I was like a giddy school girl.....and he sooorta went in the ocean with me (he was kinda a weeny with the "Chilly" water but I loved it :) ) With enough time to shower off the salt water we went to the harbor for our sunset sail. Ahh. America 2 never gets old to us. We went when Bill was sailing...he caught a TUna on the trip!! So exciting! The sunset was gorgeous and I was just silent enjoying this island tucked under my husbands arms. We came home and basically fell asleep after how busy we have been and what a long day it was. but glorious. I can't believe the adventures we have had in three years time! I look forward to having millions more. I have known many people this year hurting in their relationships....I hurt because they hurt. It's raised many doubts and questions which are not of the Lord. I can no longer take us for granted. We are truly blessed and love each-other very much. So grateful to have grown even closer together after being just us for 2.5 years rather than apart. I am so excited for San Diego. I am excited to make friends, mainly to see Chris make friends. To do things we love. To make babies and all those wonderful things. Praise the Lord for every day. Praise the Lord for my Husband and Praise the Lord we have one-another.

Happy Anniversary! Looks like a sweet celebration. :-)
ReplyDeleteOh I never realized that we almost share the same anniversary date! We just celebrated our first! Congratulations and beautiful pics!
ReplyDeletepreciosas fotos!!!
ReplyDeletebesos
YAY!! Happy anniversary! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks guys!!! Ah It was a great day :)
ReplyDelete