Wednesday, February 9, 2011

i sell cards :)

Hey guys!!! Ok, so the other day...I began making my 95% recycled cards (I don't know about an exact percentage but the print and plastic is obviously not earth friendly!) So excited to sell MY photographs in a shop. LOVE love this. LOve this. seriously. So I have many to go, and I have learned much already of what to do for the next batch. For now...this is the look of my cards! Card number 1!!! PS. If you want to order any cards I am going to figure a price, plus shipping cost! THe money is going towards our move :) Just give me a  hollar at 360-305-8320 or katherinebethphotography@gmail.com.
supplies :) 
 25% hemp, 75% recycled. my matte.
 cards and envelopes. 100% recycled. 
 hemp for the bow tie and buisness Cards
 recycled labels for my logo, slips to keep from greese prints.
 card #1. front. 
 card #1. back plus logo. 
 finished product back..
finished product, front.

2 comments: