Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August 4.



Today I cheated. Two photos :) 

3 comments:

  1. have been LOVING your august break photos! and of course---i am giddy about your fabulous TOMS!!

    as for your previous post---never forget God's peace. in all situations. you are right to remember that He will see you through. He's enough. He's everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you made the colors of your TOMS & the orange juice match! Now I want to sink my teeth into a big juicy orange! And these are so super cute TOMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alfie!!! Thanks so much!
    I really appreciate your encouragement. It's soo helpful and a blessing to me. Thank you. (PS I LOVE your toms, they are my favorite flat ones so far!)

    Ahh! THanks, love how that worked out!! That drink was soo nummy! Thanks, I really like my toms :) but i like yours too!

    ReplyDelete