I am an adoring wife of my husband. Married in '08 and moved to Maui after 8 mts. We lived in westside Lahaina for 2 yrs and 5 mts and just moved to San Diego. Chris is a rare gem of success in his industry, "Sunglass Hut", getting recognized by all the right people and was accepted for transfer. I am a professional portrait photographer! It's my passion and love. I sell my fine art images on recycled greeting cards that i make in the most darling shop in Maui called Hale Zen. I also work at Anthropologie and A Pea in the Pod as I build my clientele. With my extra time I've been reminded of my love for cooking, baking, crafts, crocheting, reading, writing, making cards and thrifting. Having "Me" time has become essential, especially as we moved here with plans to "settle". Plugging in to a church, getting set in our careers, making friends and making a home to someday fill with little chris' and kat's. We CANT wait. We have had our fill of slow pace, chill life and are ready for MORE adventure. We have been so blessed to make so many changes and still be more in love with each-other each day. To God be the Glory.
so sweet...
ReplyDeletei wish i wasn't allergic to cats! :(
j.
oh!! this little one is AWESOME!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAWWW cute!!!
ReplyDeleteya, im pretty sure i am allergic..but not that bad..sorry!!
ReplyDeleteI just love the tag..