Monday, March 5, 2012
his plan, his time.
if you'de ask me years ago where i thought i would be in 5 years i would say in the same house off the mount baker highway, with my husband and our toddler, going to the same church, having the same sunday lunches with our relatives, i would work at the rustic coffee bar once or twice a week and a part time photographer. Instead, we moved to Maui, we took on adventure after adventure...we moved to san diego, we continued adventure after adventure, i am working shy of 15hrs a week, and sleeping until 11 on my off days. AHh. I am tired. I am soo happy that we did what we did. I am so happy to have done it with Chris. I don't regret an ounce. But I am tired. I am ready for full time photography. I am ready for a full time job. I am ready to be pregnant. I am ready to not be pinching penny after penny. I am grateful chris has a full time job. But I can't wait to be working all the time to start saving for a car, so the possibilities of my photography career are endless and then we can find an affordable two bedroom place and start a family. I have never been more aware that the Lord is in charge of what happens in my life...i just am really struggling to be patient. i am looking for a second job this week. i am praying i find something that will start bringing in some decent money, and fast. i am tired. i am ready for good things to start happening for me. i speak as if i don't see my life is good, it is SOO good. i just am aching for some of the things i haven't been able to have due to our adventure after adventure that i've ached for since the beginning. tears fall. heart hurts. i have soo much and yet i want soo much. pretty pathetic. pray for me? thanks so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment