"IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME"
- The night before we brought the mattress out by the tree like we always do, we plop in a christmas movie and drift away. This year we watched "The Holiday". This is the first Christmas since our FIRst Christmas that Chris has had the entire day off. We woke on Christmas morning and opened up our stockings, SO fun. Since we both had been trying to loose weight we played it simple and yummy for breakfast. Scrambled eggs, toast and bacon with OJ. After breakfast and a little clean up we started opening gifts, ahh we are blessed. So many goodies, needs, wants...you see that red envelope on the tree four pictures down? Yes, that was the BEST gift. A TRIP to MAUI!!! Mid - January, with my love, staying at my DEAR friend Ileta's home for 6 days!! EEKK! I cried, and then Ileta called me because i didn't think they would be up yet, and I SCREamed. How CRAzy wonderful. We took a nap, and I slowly got dinner going, again, nothing crazy but still a delicious feast. Chris and I watched christmas shows on TV and relaxed, played with our new things and called our loved ones to wish them a Merry Christmas. It was a WOnderful day. Ah. I just loved every ounce of it.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment