Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Getting a little caught up...where i last left off..December :)

Ahh so I know I have been terrible at blogging the last six months, but I am wanting to at least get these images up for the loved ones that enjoy knowing whats going on in our lives so far away. I hope you enjoy :) 

"SAN DIEGO ZOO, AT NIGHT"
- it was wonderful! the animals were out and about, we think we saw more action than during the day. enjoyed a hot cup of coco to take off the cold winter chill. making memories. 


 {...this is where layers go wrong...hah too much!}


"PACIFIC BEACH"
-can you believe that this is DECember? yes, december and my toes were DYINg to be in the ocean. a nice morning stroll before work with coffee in hand. 




"MISSION BEACH"

 {the clearest water i have seen in SD yet.}

{my model :) }



No comments:

Post a Comment