"I'm about to attempt something I haven't experienced in a while - sobriety. I've smoked weed daily for almost two years now and although it's not physically addicting, the habit of blazing is harder to break than I had expected. My lungs could sure use a cleanse and with the money I'll save from taking a break, I'll be able to pay off my apprenticeship twice as fast! Also, I have a nagging suspicion that I could accomplish far more with my days without the daze :) They say it takes 26 days to break a habit. My birthday is on April 26th so, starting April 1st I'm going to stop buying and smoking weed. By my 22nd birthday I want to have a clear head and a fat wallet and have turned this daily habit into an occasional social activity." - {Baby Brother's Facebook Status}
PLEASE BE PRAYER WARRIORS WITH ME FOR MY DEAR SWEET BROTHER OF WHOM I AM SOO PROUD. This is not an easy step, I believe he can do it. Ah. Tears ran down my cheek when i saw this. This guy, he is going places.
No comments:
Post a Comment