Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What's better than todays digital canon professional camera?

1967 AE-1 Canon FILM Professional CAmera :) I ADORE it. It is one of my most treasured possessions. I use it. I use it for special occasions...and occasionally I receive beautiful outcomes! Ah and to know I DID EvERYTHING myself rather than just putting it on a "P" setting to do all the work for me?!? I do it. All. WOW This sounds cocky. But I see the art in My Film camera. I feel way more satisfied when I receive a pristine portrait from it...far more than my digital. I wish you could have one. It's the most wonderful thing! Ok....enough from me...heres the PHOTOs I ADORE.
 shipwreck beach...

 america 2...sailboat.

 favorite sign in makawao
 iletas idea :) LOvE! 
bamboo

Do you HAVE anything you LOVE to do like HOW much I ADORE taking photos manually with a film camera?  PLEASE share :) I would love to hear and learn about you this way! Passions are riveting and contagious :) 

2 comments: