So, the other day I was at work, sitting on the bar chair while taking my time folding menus..hah. lazzzzzy. I was talking with a gal a bit and as i turned to look at her and say something, this lady is standing there, staring at me and says KATHERINE!!!! It was Mrs. Lann! Karen Lann, My Aunt Heidi and Uncle Marks Mom!!! AHH. I TOTALLY didn't expect to see her. I started CRYING, I am such a baby, but somehow I don't care...it just showed me how i miss everything familiar. We chatted and then Tim realized his wife wasn't walking beside him and came for her to find US talking :) We took a snapshot and I got back to work, after like 30 minutes of talking!!! :) again, it was a laaaazy day!! haha. We met up later that week for lunch! The Food was HORRIBLE, the worst I've had in Maui, I felt SOO bad. But We had a great time catching up. Chris was able to go which was just FABulous. Another time Chris and I went to their condo, to see their place and to go hang out on the beach for an hour or so and talk...girl girl boy boy. It was SOO fun. I loved every second of talking with Karen. I always liked her. So sweet. I loved getting all the dirt about the cousins since I've been away for too long and they are growing oh so fast. Chris and Tim had a great time talking as well, pretty good since this was the second time they had spent time together! I am grateful for Tim, such a sport for my Husband! He misses guy time, no matter what age of fellow. ahh, all this being said....it was a huge blessing for both of us. Thank you Lanns for letting us crash your precious Vacation time, we are oh so grateful!

Karen and I
Tim, Karen, Me, Chris :)
LOVE it! What a sweet blessing!
ReplyDeleteSUCH a sweet blessing!
ReplyDelete