Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year's Resolutions!

*Booklands Home, New Years Eve*

soo...new years resolutions...some people hate them, some love them. I think I'm right in the middle. I don't love them, I couldn't care less if I don't achieve them though I would be happy to accomplish every single one. So I think that means I need to make a list....But I am making a list for the next 4 months. Thats how long we have to live in Maui :) 
  1. Only eat "out" one night a week if that...
  2. Tripple my cooking skills and knowledge of what it is now....as well as baking. 
  3. Organize recipes and begin making our recipe book - with meals rated 7 or higher :) 
  4. Get all photos from our wedding, honeymoon, then our years in Maui printed and in some sort of book/album. (Might not happen due to Blurb costs...)
  5. Craft wayyyy more. Make gifts with the shells I find - wreaths, napkin holders, wrapped jewelry etc. Make cards. Make cute little baby gifts - crochet/hand sewn. I can't wait to be crafty :) 
  6. Spend 3 days a week in the Bible. Just three. I think I can accomplish this. I need way more time with Jesus. 
  7. Find Grace in my heart and be gone with gossip. 
  8. Read 6 books. 
  9. Lose 15lbs. 
  10. Play tennis again. 
now ....I have some for my photography buisness...
  1. Make cards with my scenic photography - using brown "green" paper - sell in my Coffee shop and other darling boutiques. (Maybe make magnets? )
  2. Shoot Shave Ice at Ululani's Shave Ice - and sell cards/postcards at his three locations (we have already discussed this :) ) 
  3. Get twice as many shoots as I did in 6 months in 4. 
  4. Shoot WAY more with my Canon AE1.
  5. Learn and become an expert in Newborn Photography. 
WHAT ARE YOUR NEW YEARS GOALS? or are you choosing to not make any and just LIVE life! 

3 comments:

  1. love love love your goals, and hunny you do not need to lose 15 lbs :). I need to hangout with Jesus way more too. I love crafting and am scrapbooking right now. Can we please be neighbors one day? Hope your week is amazing and beautiful just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading your blog! I like your approach to New Years goals. I land in the same place as you. In the middle. I think my goals are all laid out in front of me. I just need to keep up with them! Get A's in 2 of my classes that are part of the entry competition to the program I want to get into. Pass the other 2 classes with decent grades but not necessarily A's. Get into the PTA program for the fall. Keep my head above water and love my kids! Oh, and maybe something to do with an elevator! ha! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the elevator one :) Love you Kristine!

    Hayley we should TOTALLY be neighbors!

    ReplyDelete