Wednesday, November 4, 2009
FABULOUS FALL
I am missing my first fall ever here in Maui, granted there are leaves falling to the ground and it's getting cooler (in the 70's), but I am still missing my Fall. It is my favorite season getting all bundled, walking in the colorful parks and sipping on hot cider. Since I cannot do any of that, I bake! When Christian and Nicole were here, for their last night Nicole and I made a Pumpkin Pie. Yummy! It turned out perfectly delicious! After they left, just in time for Halloween, I made my moms sugar cookies in shapes of Leaves and pumpkins and acorns, with home-made Orange frosting (would have done more colors but I didn't want to add to the dish pile...)! Anyway, those would be two of my "Things" that would make it truly my Fall. The other wonderful parts of this beautiful season I will just enjoy so much more as I get to have it again someday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment