Thursday, November 5, 2009

Eeeek Nervous!

So my little man, Tigger is at the Vet right now...the house is so quiet and I just don't know what to do with myself! He is healthy but it was time to get him neutered. I experienced the nervousness of a parent this morning not knowing what all was going to go down with his first Dr. Appt and all. I have been told that they are different after neutering....I don't like that part of it very much. What if he is a lame tired all the time, no fun cat? What if he is psycho crazy mad at Mom and Dad, I'll never be nice to you again cat? Ha I am sure that he will be just Tigger with the perfect amount of crazies and lovies that he had before! I wouldn't mind if he bit a little less! Anyway, I am just pacing and uneasy as we wait to pick lil druggy up from the vet. Poor Guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment