ok....hah so after not hearing from the better buzz boss since wednesday..and calling and leaving messages and texts, i finally spoke with her today 2 hours before the shift i was scheduled for. She ended up covering my shifts assuming I was not going to show up even though i put in my two weeks....obviously they don't know me AT all. She said she was just crazy busy and it wasn't ideal but no problem and better now than later. I guess there are these rules about payment after someone puts in their two weeks and extra fees they have to pay and what not - and since monday is the cut off for payroll it's easier for her to not schedule me anymore..i don't understand that at all but thats what it is. SO...I am done with this job, and another one bites the dust. ha. WOW. So now that I had to go through that I am going to be very careful and cautious on my next job opportunity....Anyway. WHAT a mess. So relieved thats over.
so today it's been raining alllll day long, it's been cold, dark and gloomy. I have to say though, I love it. and I LOVE that I don't have to work at better buzz today in the cold and walk to it in the rain without an umbrella!! SO I have been cleaning and watching tv off and on...I am now sitting down watching "Because I Said So" and SO wishing I had a sister and my mother near. I can't wait to have some sister in laws someday. Caleb is days away from being divorced which is SO sad and my heart just aches for Him. I love him so much. I hope God just puts in front of him the best thing he could ever know and rather soon. He deserves it. I can't wait to be with my family this winter...it will be so fantastic. The in-laws and my brother in law are coming to our home in San Diego in January!! That will be the first time seeing them in over two years! Wow, happy.
Yesterday I was watching "Marley and Me". It gave me such happy thoughts. Dreaming. Dreaming of living in a home, having children with my best friend, getting a golden retriever, living, hurting, growing and loving. I just can't wait. We have so many great things ahead of us and I am just so excited for them. I can't wait. We are just starting this life here in a new place, and before we know it we will be ready for the dream I have always had...starting a family. AH! happy thoughts.
The holidays are quickly arriving and I have sooo many things to get going on :) I have to find the perfect recipes and perfect crafts to make our home all festive and such. AH fun. We also have to get going on painting our nativity that my nanny made for us before she passed away. YAY! lots to do!
AHH! I have to get going on our Christmas Cards! Do we want a hawaii pic? Or a San Diego pic? a card with a small photo inside and a letter? A custom made card? hmmm....So many choices!
I decided i want to take a cake baking class. That would be so fun, like a fancy one! With fondant and all?! baking is so therapeutic and I could make some friends, we'll see what happens!
So peter is going to take a very important test this monday or tues for his PT education. PRAYing he passes with flying colors. I know he will, and Michael, oh I miss that boy. I'm thinking of what tattoo to get from him. Also, Tyler just turned 21 WAHHHOO! So sad we weren't there to celebrate. :( I talked to ileta this last week for like 2 hours and it was soo great. Miss her terribly. I miss everything about Maui. And Washington. I guess we are never happy where we are huh?! Someday :) Oh man.
I don't work at Anthropologie until late at night tomorrow, it's our Christmas meeting, should be exciting! Anyway. Life is good, even though that crap went down with Better Buzz. I can't wait to find another part time job relating to photography or other things I am passionate about.
SOO happy that my husband will be home in one hour. Here I am rambling off, to who knows who, but whoever you are that took the time to read - or takes time to read about my heart, thank you for your caring heart, and your prayers and thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment