I will be here in Maui for two more weeks and in
Washington the 2nd week in May to deliver without shipping cost.
So if you have been meaning to make an order or have a suggestion of one you would like me to make you...I would appreciate if you let me know as soon as possible as we are preparing to move, so then I can have it ready for you when need be :)
email at katherinebethphotography@gmail.com,
call me or text me at 360-305-8320 or
find me on facebook (Katherine Beth Photography) regarding your order. Whichever is the most convenient.
If you live elsewhere and would love one of my cards I have created an etsy account just for you! You can pay with credit and I ship it to your house! http://www.etsy.com/shop/KaiNaluBliss
THANK YOU :) I hope you enjoy them as much as I do making them for you :)
The finished product, front.
The finished product back.
My business card located in each card for single order purchases or one per batch.
My recycled label located on the back of EVERY card.
fine art series....
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7(notice the round corners vs. the sharp...)
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
Either leave a comment on this post, or email me at katherinebethphotography@gmail.com if you want to make an order. Please give me the series and the # designated to the card. Enjoy! Purchase or no purchase :)
candid series....
#1
#2
canon AE1 film series....
(note all film prints were made manually, manual focus and shutter, iso and f-stop all set by me. these prints are not digitally altered or cropped.)
#1
#2
#3
These blank recycled cards are completely hand-made with aloha :) It is as recycled as can be...the paper 100%, the plastic 10%. They cost $5.00 each card. I can custom make them, your choice of image (or suggestion of an image) and round or sharp corners.
Wow. These cards are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!! I love the one of the boat...so beautiful. xoxo
ReplyDeleteThanks guys :) The boat is my favorite too!
ReplyDelete