Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Just a happy thought!


Chris - The cutest baby in the WORLD! 

Me! 
First - Im not pregnant. Hah - Anyway, I was daydreaming the other day about Chris' and my future baby! I was wondering, would it be a boy - a girl? Oh I would love to have a little one with big brown eyes with long lashes and soft skin just like daddy! Au-burnish red hair would be so cute!! like My Nanny's. I don't care if it is a little mr or a little princess. I just am so excited for the day when Chris and I will be blessed and ready for our fist baby. It will probably be the most joyous time in our lives. We don't know if we can or can't have kids. We don't know when we will have them. All we know is we want them! It's just so exciting seeing a mother breast-feeding or rocking or cooing with her child and thinking, "That will be ME someday!!" Every child I see - I am just in a trance. I cannot wait. I am SO Excited!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Kat I so understand this. It is such a special time. I know that there are many moms that really didn't like being pregnant but I loved it. It was the easiest time with the child. No diapering, no waking because of fussiness or crying, no spit up, just a little bundle waiting. We are waiting for your time to be right. You'll hear a great shout from B'ham.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute Leslie! Thank you for that sweet note! It just made me all the more excited! Ahh I can't wait either - thanks for sharing in the future excitement with me!!!

    ReplyDelete