- Would love to go to church at least once or twice a month.
- I want to loose 10 pounds!
- I want to finish reading the twilight series.
- I want to make a baby :) Like really make one!!
- I want to live somewhere other than here.
- I am going to recruit people to work for chris so he doesn't have to work so much.
- I would love to become a better cook!
- I want to take a photography course or join Maui Camera Club.
- I wish to pay all our debt off in 6 months?!?
- Sell the dang saturn!
- Horseback ride at sunset in Maui.
- See a dolphin.
- Whale watching trip.
- Camping on Lanai.
- Go to Kauai.
- Go to the Big Island.
- Go to one more luau.
- Get up early every day - instead of lazing around. Find more things to do.
- Get my wedding album.
- Be better at being just me and Chris.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Hmm 20 New Years Resolutions?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Fun to read your list of New Year's wishes! It will be so neat to see where the Lord takes you this coming year and the timing of everything. Me, I'm hoping you end up just down the street from our new house!! :o) Selfish, I know. And, I think you are doing GREAT "being just me and Chris." You are such a good example of an enthusiastic, supportive, happy wife and your adoration for Chris bubbles out of you and your writing.
ReplyDeleteHugs to you!
Love the list, Kat! Your blog is adorable. Hope you're having a wonderful New Year! =)
ReplyDeleteThanks Kristine and Abbie! I would love to end up just down the street from you Kristine! Thank you for your compliments!
ReplyDeleteAbbie I am having a fabulous New Year so far and I hope you are too :)