Saturday, December 26, 2009

Fabulous WhirlWind!


Aww! Tigger the Reindeer! 

Love him to death!

Whats Christmas without PJs? 

Our Christmas Feast! 
Time, where have you gone? Oh Man, have we been busy. Chris and I have been working so much, and missing each-other often. He will work in the morning and I at night or visa-versa. We haven't had a day at the beach in like a month or more! That is so weird. Christmas Eve I was soo busy trying to get all these things done while Chris was at work. I had some home-made gifts to do and then needed to wrap everything. I felt I had dishes and laundry and standard clean-up that needed tending to. I also wanted to make Christmas sugar Cookies for our old neighbors and landlords. AHHH!!! hah...I just couldn't do it all...Yikes. I wasn't able to make the cookies and the house is definitely not flawless. The important things though, got accomplished! Ohhh so wonderful. Chris came home from work and we brought the mattress out into the living room, turned on our christmas tree lights and started watching our Christmas Movie. We had one gift to open from Santa (me). It was a Christmas Book called "Ke Ahiahi Mamua O Kalikimaka, Twas the Night before Christmas". It's So cute!! It has two pages in the beginning that tell you the traditional story of the Night before Christmas story, and then It tells you the same story in Hawaiian, Phrase by Phrase, Illustrated according to their culture. Chris loved it, and I do too! We went to bed and woke early to our neighbor cats talking to each-other quite loudly. We got up and started to open our stockings!!! YAY! Tigger got to open a stocking too! We had to put a reindeer hat on him, it was too cute! We opened our stockings and got some very fun, yummy and cool things. Then we still were not quite hungry so we opened presents! Chris and I got each-other jammies. We had blueberry muffins and OJ for breaky and then I made a Turkey Breast Roast with Corn and Rolls and Stuffing for a late lunch with Sparkling Cider. YUM! It turned out so well! I was excited! Then Chris went to work, which was too weird. So I didn't like the day much past that point except that I got to see the sunset, talk to my family and share a Shave Ice with Chris. So Weird, Christmas in Maui. I like it and I don't. For a once and a lifetime thing, hopefully, it was an experience and fun and happy. I love Chris and I couldn't imagine a better person to spend all these adventures with. I think tomorrow we might just be able to go to the beach! We will see.....Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment