Thursday, December 8, 2011

out of nowhere..

just when i get really sick of photos..
of just him and i..
same ole..arms length - cheesy smile to document the holiday...
just when i have to listen to another ahhh do we HAVE to take a picture...
he breaks out his romantic side. 
he picks up the mistletoe we got at the farm. 
he grabs my neck. 
pulls me close. 
and makes me laugh with complete joy. 
this is the man i fell in love with. 
the one that always keeps me guessing. 
the one that, out of nowhere, is a romantic.

i adore him. 



4 comments:

  1. Chris to the rescue. Again. He's perfect for you. And he's got the perfect girl sitting across the table from him night after night. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are ADORABLE!!! LOVE THIS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't comment often, but do read your blog. I find your photos refreshing and edgy. I love looking at them.

    ReplyDelete