Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 5 at Anthropologie

Well, the FACTORY starter worked for a 10 minute drive. The next am it didn't start for us. Soooo we both had to take a cab because there was no time to take the bus. UGH. Then when we came home on the bus and trolley Chris had a few things to try, and they also didn't work. Tomorrow we are going to go to napa to get a starter and then after that we will get the car into a shop. This is seriously frustrating. On a happy note I LOVE my job. The girls that I work with are all so kind and drama free. I can't wait to have my hours double again like they did for this week. I am getting max 21, min 16 rather than 8hrs. Thank you Lord. Ah. I am having fun dressing up! I still need a few more things but have to wait till the funds are available. I know I have been wearing my gold sandals every day, but thats life. hah. (don't pay attention to our messy bedroom...it's where we have all the rest of our craigslist and storage things...messy!)




{Outfit - Top:VS, Undershirt: Forever 21, Skirt: Target, Belt: Target, Sandals: Mahina, Locket Necklace: Nanny, Maui Necklace: Hale Zen, Earrings: Calebs Wedding, Ring: Aunt Vicki, I crimped my hair too!!! Ah fun playing dress up :) It's so not me but I am starting to love it.}

1 comment:

  1. so glad your hours are stacking up! how fabulous it must be to get up and spend the day at anthro :) you look great!

    thanks for your kind words on my blog :) :)

    ReplyDelete