Friday, July 22, 2011

Ohana

Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten. 

{worst picture ever, but it's the only one i have that isn't at a wedding or has any significant others in it.}

I have been so sentimental lately, so homesick, so longing to be home. I miss them. My heart aches for them. Believe me when i say I'm happy with my life, I love my husband, I support him and us and we are making a life here, but Lord only knows how much i miss the people i spent 21 years of my life with. I have not been there for so many things I should be there for. Especially lately. I also haven't seen peter for almost 2 years and THAT I just can't stand for. So. Here is what i mustered up all day yesterday :) 

WHAT: ADELSTEIN FEAST

WHEN: December 13-16 2011

WHO: Dad, Mom, Peter, Caleb, Katherine, Michael

WHERE: Adelstein Home, Ferndale, WA

EVENTS: All sleeping under the same roof, games, meals, parks, maybe bowling or a festive farmers market, family photo shoot and just being together. I can't tell you how i am jumping up and down about this. Two brothers are getting work off and one is on break from school :) AHhhh. LOVE. 

DISCLAIMER: Not that everyone wants to see me or Caleb or Peter when we are home - but if you see this and are excited to be able to have a moment with us....our family has been through a lot this year and have not been together for a very very long time...we all only have 3 days together. If you feel like you REALLY want to see us - call and we will see what we can do...other than that..it's pretty much an exclusive party. TRUST me this is hard for me because i can't count the amount of people who I am dying to have a date with, but this, this never happens. Since Ava won't be there - it will probably be easier for Caleb that Chris isn't there for this year too....he is actually on Black Out for his job - unable to leave from thanksgiving to new years. So.....ah I am just so excited :)

Three HIP HIP HOORAYS for FAMILY!!! 



1 comment:

  1. Way to be the glue holding you guys together. I know your parents are totally that...but you're all over it too! Hope you make the BEST memories!

    ReplyDelete