Wednesday, March 17, 2010
(For Woman Only)
I think I am the only woman that HATES getting her period. Ever since Chris and I got married, I secretly hope I will be that 1% of whom the pill will not be effective for. Month to month I think that i could be pregnant if a. my boobs hurt, b. I get cramps more than normal, c. I feel like puking, d. I have cravings....and then I end up being 2 to 3 days late which totally screws with my emotions and I end up..wait for it - NOT pregnant. I see babies heads everywhere I go and I am constantly surrounded by darling pregnant woman. I know im totally having a pity party and raising my hands up to God and saying why NOT me? but this is just all I have longed for for a good long while and the longing has only gotten deeper. This is the hardest thing I have ever had to wait for just for practical sake besides marrying my amazing husband Chris. I constantly feel like there is no day like today and am beginning to want to throw practical out the window. What is practical anyway? Who wants life to be easy? haha. Oh man - this is just constantly been on my mind and I had to put it down on paper. I would love prayer - I just have no patience and I need it for my husband and my heart. Is it so wrong that Im dying for a little evans with 10 fingers and 10 toes? So just anxious to start that part of my life. I am so excited and scared about it but this - that is my dream job. I just want to be a house wife and a mommy. Thats all. Oh Lord, please let me wait for what your plan is for our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kat, I've not read blogs for a long time ... sickness at our house and the first thing to go out the window is anything computer related! But I love reading your blog. This post totally makes me want to give you a hug!! i love how honest you are. Not trying to be something you aren't and just willing to lay it all out for anyone to read. I can't wait to see all the Lord does through your waiting ... growing you in His specifically-designed-for-you sort of way. Waiting has definitely been one of the hardest things for me. So many times I've felt like I could do anything ... if the Lord would just show me the time table! Hang tight, girlfriend. It'll come. And I can't wait to meet him/her!!
ReplyDeleteHey Kat! Mark and I waited three years to have kids and I felt the same way you do!! I was wanting to start on with that chapter of life, but it wasn't practical at the time. I struggled with being content with where we were at...but the best part (and I know you know it,) is that God's timing is perfect! It doesn't make the waiting easy, but in the end it will be as if you hadn't waited at all!! Enjoy this season as you await the next one!! I pray that the joy of the Lord will be your strength!! Hang in there!!
ReplyDeleteThank you ladies for the encouragement! Love you both!
ReplyDelete