The Harvest Fun Begins!!! The first thing I noticed when wandering around at Bates Nut Farm was this colored leaf. It has been years since I have seen the change of season in my home-place. LOVEd seeing this colorful leaf, It practically made my day. Fall, Fall is my favorite thing. I am in a place where the change of season does in fact happen :) It's also getting much more chilly in the evening - I can't wait for layers and pumpkin everything! We had a blast at this farm, it holds that enchanting feeling that Stoney Ridge in Wa, and Kula Farm in Maui gives :) Very charming and darling. We picked our pumpkins, raced in the hay maze, bought some fudge, jam and salsa in the shop! It was crazy hot but somehow being dressed in jeans and boots made it feel more like it should, ha if you know what I mean :) It was a beautiful farm location. I had a blast with my camera, I hope you enjoy! Tomorrow we will be carving the pumpkins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love seeing the world from behind your camera!
ReplyDeleteAnd, btw, you look AWEsome!