Sunday, February 21, 2010

Plesant Surprises

Found on the Island.

Found in the Bathroom.

Found on the sink. 

Found on the bed :)

Just the other day I had a selfish thought "Can't there be other days like Valentines day when my husband comes through the door with flowers, or writes me a note, or violently grabs me in public and gives me a passionate kiss in front of everyone all without a reminder?" Well, a few days after that thought I came home from a long day at work and found a message spelled out with candy hearts on the island. Then I raced to the bathroom and found another phrase on that counter. When I went to change, there were three hearts on the bed and two more by the kitchen sink. This was on February 4th. - 10 days before Valentines Day. My prince made me feel like I was on the top of his world and I was definitely on the top of mine. How could I have had such little faith?

No comments:

Post a Comment